Happi Kiddo, Happy Me!

When I was pregnant with Khaleeli, for quite some time I was clueless when it comes to baby shopping. Like, sooo not me right? Heheh.

It was only until the end of the 2nd trimester or so, I finally put some serious thought into getting stuff for the baby.

Perhaps the reason why I was like that is because I think we had enough of baby stuff from Bella’s time. There were plenty of clothes and napkins to be handed down to the baby, and as for the huge bulky accessories (stroller, breastpump,carseat, etc), of course we also already have them too.

After all those older stuff has been taken out of its closet, I realized that those clothes are mostly pink and many of the whites have turned yellowish and old.  I also found out that we misplaced some items too, like a wetbag and changing pad from our diaper bag.

So that’s it. We need to buy some new stuff. Plus, when a girl’s gotta shop, a girl’s gotta shop, you know what I mean? Thehehe.

Ever since, I found myself visiting online and physical baby stores again.

Then, I discovered Happi Kiddo.

It’s not an online store, but a physical store in Citta Mall, Ara Damansara (a bonus that it is very near to home).


Honestly, I almost went crazy when I first stepped into the huge store. I was in baby stuff heaven!

Apparently Happi Kiddo has been around for quite some time. What makes them different than other stores I have been before is that they carry a wide selection of brands, especially those from outside of Malaysia.

What is important is that all items sold are meant for mommy and children (even daddy, for that matter). Chances are if you are looking for a rare brand or a rare item you may find it there.

I’ll leave the photos to do the talking now:

They even sell furnitures!

Swimwears for the kids and lots of other apparels too

Angel Mel designer wetbags (local made)

Stylish pregnancy and nursing wear

Can't be a baby store if you don't have loads and loads of toys!

Partywares that made me drool. They are so cuteee!

I cried here because I so want that Storksak diaperbag (obviously I am exaggerating hehe)

A wide range of strollers and the stylish Cosatto brand

You can buy Tanamera items in loose here. They have the whole collection!

A lot of good brands (organic/non-organic) baby toiletries

Me likey J

Here are the hauls from my visit (after painfully trying to control myself to not shop unnecessarily!). I will definitely be visiting again soon though!

A wetbag, blanket and towels for Khaleeli, and a Hello Kitty watch and cute lil hen cup for Bella :)

Aha…and here is the catch if you like them like I do.

Happi Kiddo is offering a 15% discount storewide (except babyfood, milk powder and disposable diapers) to all Mommy Confessionals reader. Yeay!

Just use this code when you are at the cashier:

HKAA15

This discount offer is valid until 7 November 2014, so do make sure you drop by their store as soon as you can OK?

I am sure you will love them as much as I do! Happy shopping!


Happy mommy!

Comments

Popular Posts